Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Twenty-One: What was one of your wishes or prayers?


My only wish and prayer this year was the prayer of Addison's survival.  And prayers were answered.  My first prayer was for Addie to regain consciousness.  My prayers after that were for her strength, progress, and recovery.  I don't think I was the only one with the same prayers in 2010.  There are so many people who joined in with us asking God and whoever else is up there for guidance, help, hope, and faith for Addie.  When my good friend Katy started the prayer group on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116099581775135) I was so overwhelmed with the response.  I had no idea so many people would reach out to my family.  The word spread like wild fire and a large group of people that I knew and did not know reached out, prayed, and sent positive healing thoughts to Addie and to my entire family.

I personally do not think I have ever prayed so much before in my entire life.  Not only did I pray a bunch but I have never had all my prayers answered.  My family is extremely blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment