Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day Twenty: What skills/talents did you acquire?

The skill I learned in 2010 was how to crochet!!


My friend Steph taught me and my good friend Katy how to crochet.  It is such a great stress reliever for me and seems to be very therapeutic.  Plus I love doing things and getting an end product!  Nothing like instant gratification!  It took me a while to get a hang of it.  And I definitely have SO much more to learn but once I have the time to sit down and practice, I'd love to learn different stitches so I can make different things.

This scarf is my first (and only) completed product. I have started a baby blanket but am no where near finishing.  I don't have as much time on my hands as I did when I first started but it is still something I enjoy doing and want to keep up.  When I was bed rested due to a migraine, I continued on the baby blanket I have already started.  I would like to finish it in the near future so maybe that will be one of my goals for the beginning of 2011.  :)

Oh and of course my other talent I perfected in 2010 is being the best Auntie that I can be for both my nieces, Addie and Kenley! I sure love those girls to death! 


No comments:

Post a Comment