Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day Fifteen: What was your biggest challenge?

I wish I didn't have to sound like a broken record but I have said before that most of my 2010 involved Addie's health concern.  So my biggest challenge was dealing without having my family around since they were in Denver for almost 2 months.

One of the main reasons I moved from Arizona to New Mexico was because I wanted to be close to my family again.    When they had to go to Denver for Addie's procedure, we had no idea that they wouldn't be returning for months!  This was a lot to adjust too.  I do a lot for my family so when they weren't around I was lost, bored, scared, and didn't know how to deal with this challenge.  Luckily they did what they needed to do in Denver and they were able to come home after a few short months and we were all a family again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment