Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day Eighteen: What was your guilty pleasure?


My guilty pleasure in 2010 was definitely in music.  Her name is Emily Osment.  For those of you who do not know her, she apparently stars on Hannah Montana and a few Disney movies.  The first time I saw her she performed on the View and sang her newest single Lovesick off her album Fight or Flight.  I immediately wanted to start dancing right then.  Some people may think it's a silly or teen poppy but it is definitely my guilty pleasure for those exact reasons!  I love all the girlie artists Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Eden's Crush, Ashley & Jessice Simpson, and Hilary Duff.  I guess I'm still a teen at heart :)
Lovesick has a beat I love to jam to in the car, while I am at the gym, pretty much anywhere and anytime of the day.  I love guilty pleasures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7c1qMG4Ads    

No comments:

Post a Comment