Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Twelve: What was the best gift you gave?

I think this necklace was the best gift I ever gave and I'm pretty sure this was the best gift she received for Christmas.  I got this idea from a good family friend who got me personalized charms for my birthday.  I love my necklace SO much so I knew Danica would love something personalized for herself.

I customized this necklace from www.tokentags.com with my two niece's names, Addison and Kenley and my nephew's name, Austin.  Also attached is a heart charm with a 'J' engraved that represents my brother in law, Justin.  My sister wanted a gift that represents her family and thought this would blow her away.  And it did!  I couldn't be more happy with the final product and would recommend this type of gift to anyone.   

No comments:

Post a Comment