Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Ten: What was the klutziest thing you did this past year?

This picture doesn't even do justice to my injury.  Basically the klutziest thing I did in 2010 was falling down the stairs.  It was Balloon Fiesta Week and very very very early in the morning (about 5 am).  We were getting ready to head to the Mass Ascension. I was in a hurry and half asleep and had one foot on the newly mopped floor (with socks on) and one foot on the last step.  Went to turn the corner and my foot slipped right from underneath me.  Caught myself with my right wrist, right ankle, and lower back.  I was messed up for about a month.

I fell so hard since I was rushing that I really thought I knocked the wind out of me!  It was so not funny at the time but when I had my wrist wrapped up, ankle wrapped up, and huge bruises on my lower back, I couldn't help but to think it was hilarious!  Definitely the klutziest thing I have done in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, I had a bruise just likethis from falling down the stairs. They were carpeted too! Lol glad its better! :O)

    ReplyDelete