Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day Nine: Who impacted you the most?

My sister.  She had the most influential impact on me this entire year.  Not only this year but many years in the past.  I hate to keep bringing up the same situations and answers, but what happened to Addie this summer was a huge part of my entire year.

My sister's strength throughout all the bad things that Addie has experienced really impacted me.  From making life or death decisions to just being supportive for her husband and doing this all while pregnant and staying sane.  Absolutely incredible.  My sister always seizes to amaze me.  I could never imagine having to be in her situation and she prevailed, just like her daughter Addie.  I know I have said this before but my sister is truly an amazing inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment