Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day Thirteen: What was your favorite purchase?

Attempt #1
 My favorite purchase... hmmm... now that I think about it, I made quite a lot of purchases in 2010.  I think I have a top few favorites... most of which were for other people such as:
1.  Truck steps for Michaels new truck.
2.  The 'Help Addie Fight' wristbands.
3.  The personalized necklace for my sister.
Attempt #2
But I think my favorite purchase for myself was getting my nose pierced. Twice. lol.
The first time was a bust because I got a bump (which I now know that's how my body was healing the new piercing... I just didn't give it enough time).  I was very hesitant to do it again, but I absolutely had to because how much I loved it and wanted it.  If the bump was due to healing then I would suck it up and let it heal even if it took longer then the recommended healing period.  All is well and I love love love it every time I look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment