Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day Fourteen: Something you learned this past year.

I have learned to have more faith.  Faith in myself and faith in God.  My life has been a true test of Faith since I was sixteen.  Every time something bad happens I tend to loose Faith.  Every time I didn't do well in school I'd loose Faith.  But in 2010, I learned that I need to never let go of f\Faith.  It does me no good when I loose optimism...

In the toughest situation this past year, there were times that I lost Faith but then had to dig deep for it.  Once I regained that optimism, I felt so much better.  When I don't have Faith in myself, I tend to stay away from challenges and moving forward.  I regained Faith in myself when I let Michael into my life and look where I am.  Happy as ever.  I always remind myself of that one particular instance and it gives me strength to believe in myself again.

Faith helps us keep going; helps us reach goals and strive for more goals; Faith keeps people sane and positive outlooks for themselves and for others.  Faith not only effects you but those who surround you, especially those who do not have much Faith.  2010 will be my constant reminder to keep and maintain Faith in myself and in God when I hit the bumps in the road that lay ahead of me and my family.    

No comments:

Post a Comment