Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day Twenty-Two: What is your 2010 theme song?

Okay, so I didn't want to keep sounding redundant and keep mentioning the sad times of my 2010... so I have thought of a silly song that pretty much summed up the majority of my 2010 (aside from Addie).

My 2010 theme song is the Cha Cha Slide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZv62ShoStY

Most of us are familiar with this song because of weddings and other social gatherings.  Well in 2010 I attended about 8 weddings from the beginning to the end of the year.  This was always in my head and I ended up making it part of my workout mix!  It's a great song to get everyone moving!

Not only does this remind me of the nuptials in 2010, but it also reminds me of Addie.  There is apart of the song that says "Everybody clap your hands" and she absolutely loves that part of the song! She claps her hands so hard and looks around the room to make sure everyone else is clapping their hands as well.  The huge smile on her face and her repeating "YAAAAY!" the whole time just makes you want to join is with her :) This can continue for hours and hours if you let it ;)
(I absolutely love Addie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment