Friday, February 4, 2011

Day Twenty-Four: What was your 2010 New Year's Resolution? Did you stick to it? And what will your 2011 New Year's resolution be?


My 2010 New Year's resolution was to fall in love.  And yes I accomplished that!  I cheated a little bit tho... I had thought about this as a resolution before the end of 2009 when contemplating what I should choose.  I intentionally spent NYE with a certain someone that I had feelings for and had a feeling it would turn into love.  So I finalized my resolution :)  And of course I stuck with it!

My 2011 resolution is to visit my nephews grave more often and be more patient! My sister and brother in law lost their son about 9 hours after being born @ 25 weeks.  Ever since he was buried, I have only gone to visit his grave sight on his birthday and one Christmas.  I really want to make a huge effort to go at least once a month and leave something for him.  I know and can feel him watching over my family especially his sister, Addie.  He is a lot of people Guardian Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment