Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Twenty-Three: Who surprised you this year? In what way?

I caught the bouquet!
Myself.  I think I have truly surprised myself this past year.  I have been through a lot of up's and down's; experienced personal and family obstacles.  I've made individual goals and accomplished those goals.  I have been in vulnerable situations, times to prove my strength, and healing power.

I have needed to be strong for myself, my sister, my father and my niece.  I have faced different situations in 2010 that I have never had to face and overcame them.  I have had hands to hold and reached out my own to others when in struggle.  I have listened, received, and given all kinds of different advice throughout the year.

Thank you to everyone who helped me surprise myself.  You probably don't know that you contributed but you did and I am eternally grateful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment