Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Twenty-Five: On a scale from 1-10 (1 being lowest, 10 being highest), How would you rate your overall 2010?

This is my last post of 2010 Reflections.  Time to look for another blog to keep myself thinking and reminiscing.

On a scale from 1-10 I would have to rate my overall year as a 7.  I had a lot of good things happen and a lot of very bad and sad things happen.

I am choosing 7 because it started off amazing; got into a great relationship, got to say hi to Shamu, saw my bffe in Vegas, moved in with my boyfriend, celebrated good friends birthdays with bowling, an amazing turn out for March for Babies, went to some fabulous weddings, hosted my sisters 1st real baby shower, had a few great pool days, friend from AZ moved here, many Isotope games, great Fourth of July Firework shows, and most importantly NO DRAMA.
Shamu!
Then the middle of the year was horrific.  Addie went to Denver for a simple procedure and ended up staying there for a few months.  Cried everyday and prayed every second for 2 months straight.  Then all we heard was good news from then on.  Mostly every step was a step forward even though we had a few steps back.  Once the good news started overweighing the bad, the end of the year started to look up.
Just before Addie left hospital in Denver
The end of my 2010 ended with hope, healing and positive outcomes. Addies came home happy and on her way to good health.  My beautiful 2nd niece, Kenley Rae, was born into this world healthy (and on time!).  Had some great holiday parties; a few trips to the well known balloon fiesta; my first trip the a real pumpkin patch & corn maze;  participated in the Breast Cancer walk; great trip to Phoenix for some fun with friends and the Cardinals game; a great Christmas with my family and Michaels, and a super fun NYE party to top of the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment