Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Out With The Old, On With The New


I finished my 30 Day's of Truth and wanted to continue more self reflections.  I really enjoyed picking my own brain and innermost thoughts so I thought I would come up with an End of the Year Self Reflection.  Personally, my entire year had plenty of highs and lows so I would also like to take the time to reflect on what this year has given to me.

Similar to my last blog, I will be answering a question a day, I will not throw anyone under the bus, and answers will come straight from my heart.  I encourage you to jump on this train as well.  The responses from the 30 Days of Truth blog were phenomenal so I hope you all join me as we Reflect on 2010.

Day One: What was your biggest accomplishment?

Day Two: What are you most grateful for this past year?

Day Three: What was the best advice you got in 2010?

Day Four: Is there something you said to someone that hurt their feelings? If so, what was it? and do you take it back?

Day Five: What was your biggest risk in 2010?

Day Six: What was the best advice you gave this past year?

Day Seven: When were you the happiest?

Day Eight: What was your toughest decision you had to make?

Day Nine: Who impacted you the most?

Day Ten: What was the klutziest thing you did this past year?

Day Eleven: What was the most selfish thing you did?

Day Twelve: What was the best gift you gave?

Day Thirteen: What was your favorite purchase?

Day Fourteen: Something you learned this past year.

Day Fifteen:  What was your biggest challenge?

Day Sixteen: What would you do differently?

Day Seventeen:  What happened in your life that you never expected to happen?

Day Eighteen: What was your guilty pleasure?

Day Nineteen: What is one thing you did that you have never done before?

Day Twenty: What skills/talents did you acquire?

Day Twenty-One: What was one of your wishes or prayers?

Day Twenty-Two: What is your 2010 theme song?

Day Twenty-Three: Who surprised you this year? In what way?

Day Twenty-Four: What was your 2010 New Year's Resolution?  Did you stick to it? And what will your 2011 New Year's resolution be?

Day Twenty-Five: On a scale from 1-10 (1 being lowest, 10 being highest), How would you rate your overall 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment