Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day Seven: When were you the happiest?

May 2010 was when I was the happiest. Michael and I went on our Ultimate Road Trip but more specifically about this road trop when when we were in Disneyland!

Although the day we went was the 10 year anniversary of my mothers death, I really felt a lot of love from all my friends and especially my boyfriend, Michael.  I definitely agree that Disneyland is the Happiest Place on Earth!

Not only was my company great but all the text messages and reminders of how loved I am and how many people were thinking of my on this particular day meant the world to me.  Everything in my life at that point was close to perfect.

Life was good in many different aspects.  Addie had not gone to Denver and was not faced with that traumatic medical condition.  Family life was good, relationship was amazing (and still is); had just moved in with Michael into his new house (and all the animals got along), meeting new friends and maintaining wonderful friendships with current friends. My health was good (thyroid was under control and was working out 5-6 days a week).

My life's' roller coaster had finally decided to slow down and the up's and down's.

Riding Space Mountain

1 comment: